QCIF straddles the business and research worlds, creating opportunities for accelerating innovation.
Our Industry Innovation Program fosters and develops computationally-based projects between industry, government, and member universities. The collaborative projects bring together university member research and computational expertise, and industry domain experience, to address complex challenges.
Benefits of the program include:
- Applications where government and business can gain immediate rapid benefit from large-scale computation, data management, analysis and visualisation
- Research teams to collaborate with government and business, identifying opportunities and scoping the application of their research
- New research initiated as a result of issues identified during R&D projects conducted for industry and government
- Research transitioned to commercial and government utilisation through QCIF experience and “foundry” processes
- QCIF R&D project management and software engineering skills to adapt research into profitable applications where necessary
- Government and industry recruitment of graduates with the skills to take prototypes of advanced applications into production.
The Industry Innovation Program is aimed at all types of businesses from Small Medium Enterprises through to large mutli-nationals.
QCIF may provide some seed funding and can help identify funding sources to leverage business investment in the program.
For more information regarding the program please contact:
QCIF Business Development & Communications Manager
Mob: +61 4 0232 1906
Ph: +617 3365 7534